lunedì 23 luglio 2012


ACCIDENT NEVER HAPPEN -Blondie-

In preparazione al film OFF LIMITS
No, I don't believe in luck.
No, I don't believe in circumstance no more.
Accidents never happen in a perfect world, so I won't believe in luck.
I saw you walking in the dark, so I slipped behind your footsteps for a while.
Caught you turning 'round the block...
Fancy meeting in a smaller world.
After all, accidents never happen.
Could have planned it all.
Precognition in my ears.
Accidents never happen in a perfect world.
Complications disappear.
Now you love me.
I, yeah, I can tell.
I never lied.
I never cried.
And you, you knew so well.
Like the Magi on the hill, I can divinate your presence from afar.
And I'll follow you until I can bring you to a perfect world.
Accidents never happen in a perfect world.
Accidents never happen. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento